Sunday, October 24, 2010

New Blog (Finally)

I registered troyswanson.net in April of 2005, and I have since used this domain to continually and relentlessly hone my php chi. It's gotten pretty good, but I haven't really been documenting any of my work. Hopefully that will change, now that I finally have set up a blog (and integrated it into my site). I've been doing more and more stuff with Facebook lately - namely created my own custom Facebook and OAuth 2.0 classes - and am pretty excited at the next couple projects I have in mind.

The first project is a custom Facebook skin that will have full functionality through the various API methods that exist. Facebook is awesome but I've never been a huge fan of the UI decisions they have made. I feel it can look a lot cooler and I'm gonna try to do that.

The second project is kind of secret for now, but I'll write more about it when it's appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment