Monday, October 24, 2011

The Digital Brink

If there's one thing about technology that I love, it's that it is always changing.  You can wake up one morning and go to sleep that evening with a completely different landscape.  Following the technology news is easy if you care about it, but forming opinions and trying to disseminate all of the information is something else entirely.

I've found that I think about technology all the time.  While I'm driving, taking a shower, walking to class...  It's almost the only thing that I think about these days.  So I've decided that I should try to write about these ideas.  Thus begins The Digital Brink.

The Digital Brink is a space for me to try to focus my thoughts on technology into fully formed articles.  My writing skill isn't exactly stellar, and I am by no means a journalist in the technology industry, but it makes sense that if I can articulate my thoughts into readable and enjoyable pieces that I might be able to come up with even more thoughts about this awesome world of technology that we live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment